AIR TO NOSE EXERCISE
1. Roll lips in enough to hug teeth
2. Bring jaw forward as far as necessary to blow air to tip of nose. Air must flow freely in one steady column.
3. Keep repeating until jaw aches.
AIR TO CHIN EXERCISE
1. Recede jaw, pull bottom lip up hard.
2. Blow air with great force using abdominal muscles,
3. Keep repeating until cheeks ache.
Top lip and teeth must overlap bottom lip and teeth.
NORMAL TO FROWN EXERCISE
1. Line lips up parallel to each other.
2. Bring red meat in, enough to hide red meat of both lips.
3. Bring jaw forward slightly.
4. Begin bearing down hard with top lip. At the same time bring bottom lip up hard. Squeeze hard for 5 seconds, then relax completely.
5. Keep repeating process till cheek muscles ache.
1. Mouth corners down.
2. Red meat hidden.
3. Bottom lip resembles cushion